Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 5: Play Week: Thing 10,11,12

I am playing around with the online image generator. The first online image generator
I had played with was the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream builder making my own ice cream
and giving my special ice cream a name. I also played with the chalkboard generator and
wrote a message - Thank God you're going back to school. The message
is written in Spanish and English.

I got carried away and played a lot of what the online image generator offered.

I took the tour, opened an account with the Library Thing and cataloged five of my favorite
books. http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php
This task I enjoyed doing and looking at people who shared my interest in a particular
book.

I viewed the MoBuzz TV Review. It was to busy for me! It was hard listening to the three
men at the round table talking, viewing the movie in the background and music playing at
the same time. I didn't spend a lot time looking at this web site.

I quickly viewed Rollyo. The searches I did were Quick Quotes "Two wrongs don't make a right" received 509 matches, site showing 20. Public Domain E-book search, Rare Books and
free photos looking at flowers.

No comments: