Saturday, September 8, 2007

Week 8 Thing 18-19

#18 I created an account and did an online word processing document.
The document is titled Zoho writer testing document. I created a browneyes wiki
document. I viewed a few of the Zoho Writer templates.

It's amazing you can create a document (a public document) and it has all the
features of a microsoft document and you can save it and move it any place you
want to place too.

#19 I explored Seomoz games Arcaplay. The game I played was Luck Balls. I tried to add this game to my blog, it would not add it.

I explored the Web 2.0 awards list. I liked the Yelp website. I was able to look at
the Yelp Baltimore site. I wanted information about vegetarian restaurants in
Baltimore. I found out their are four restaurants. The Zodiac located at 1726 N.
Charles Street. Homicide filmed an episode at this restaurant. The other three
restaurants are: Foodtopia, Frenk's and Liquid Earth.

No comments: